CARTE is the hub for analytics and AI translation at the #1 engineering school in Canada.
As the hub for collaborations and partnerships in analytics and artificial intelligence at The University of Toronto's Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering, we conduct state-of-the-art research while nurturing the next generation of engineering talent. We seek to translate and commercialize effective solutions in engineering and be a catalyst for our partners to make a significant and lasting impact in the global marketplace.
Engineering impact through Analytics and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- To facilitate collaborative, cross-disciplinary basic and translational research in Analytics & AI
- Attract, educate and develop expert personnel in Analytics & AI
- Be a catalyst for partners to make a significant & lasting impact in the global marketplace
- Advancing analytics & AI research
- Training analytics & AI experts
- Making impact through analytics & AI
CARTE Steering Committee
Timothy Chan (MIE)
Margaret Cheng (IBBME/ECE)
Stark Draper (ECE)
Elias Khalil (MIE)
Shoshanna Saxe (CivMin)